scp(and without entering the password each time) from the old server(s) to the new one(s). And I just got amazed by this: entered the start of the command specifying the server like this:
/mntdirectory on the other server! Brilliant. That's what I call user (or admin ) experience.
/etc/init(to something that does not end in
.conf) or modify the file so it won't start the job automatically.
rsyslog(which was only to make Ubuntu's dependency system work since
sysklogdwas dropped/replaced with
rsyslogover the years). It's a shame that Ubuntu doesn't provide more attention to the details.
aptitude changelog package-name
sudo apt-get install apt-listchanges
sudo dpkg-reconfigure apt-listchanges
ls -leand changeable with
chmod [ -a | +a | =a ].
ls -lOand changeable with
ls -l@(attribute keys only) and changeable with
xattr. (Note that there is no man page for
xattr, but it's a simple program described with
To adjust the volume on your Mac's internal speakers:
To set the volume for your external speakers:
- Unplug speakers or headphones from the headphone jack.
- Go to System Prefs > Sound, then click on the Output tab.
- You will then see Internal Speakers (Type built-in) highlighted in the window.
- Adjust the output volume (which also controls the chime volume) in the slider at the bottom of the window. Remember if you mute it there will be no internal speaker sound.
- Plug in speakers or headphones to the headphone jack.
- Go to System Prefs > Sound >, then click on the Output tab.
- You will then see Headphones (Type built-in) highlighted in the window.
- Adjust the output volume (which controls the chime volume in the external speakers) with the slider at the bottom of the window. Remember if you mute it there will be no external speaker sound.
The initial size of the buffer for client/server communication. When creating multiple-row INSERT statements (as with the --extended-insert or --opt option), mysqldump creates rows up to net_buffer_length length. If you increase this variable, you should also ensure that the net_buffer_length variable in the MySQL server is at least this large.
android.provider.Settings.Systemusing a shell command. The answer is: